Saturday 14 June 2014

Things that make my day go bang

Small things go my day go bang. How do you know it? It is the difference between an ordinary day and an extraordinary one. It is the day you wake up with a cup of coffee and those you are left wondering when your cup will come around.
Begin with a bang
pic courtesy: Pixabay Public Domain Photos

Another little thing is the newspaper. Though, one can get the news over the Internet at any time, the thrill of unfolding a paper and reading up the news up and personal is different. Watching fish dart around in the fish tank, cat glaring at me from the sunspot on the porch -- many things like this contribute to a full and happy day. 

Next thing obviously is the mail. There is no rush here but one feels the satisfaction of hearing from the people at the forum and like to fill up on things your friends are doing. Many have migrated to Facebook and do not feel any remorse at having left good old traditional things like email behind. 

A quick jog to the end of the road and back before my shower and I ready for the other things in my life. 
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment