Wednesday 8 October 2014

Beautiful Flowers in My Garden: An Analogy to Jesus

Every day, I wake up to nothing. When I open my window, my options increase manifold. All my buckets of roses and petunias smile up at me, the birds and the bees. 


The most beautiful flower in my garden is Jesus. He guides me and shows me why I am correct and that makes my morning come alive.
Image via Pixabay by Artyangel

There are attempts to kidnap Jesus and bind Him to one locality in the village.

When people try to do that, I just ignore them. They are not worthy of my arguments.

I know when I return in the evening my flowers will be waiting for me. Perhaps there is a reason why people prefer India. India has a strong culture, a strong grounding in mathematics, and astronomical sciences, and medical science. Perhaps that makes all Indians happy and proud. 



Come visit my garden and see my flowers. Here are some of the most popular kitchen garden flowers:
  1. Pot Marigold
  2. Lavender
  3. Nasturtium
  4. Sweet Pea
  5. Sunflower
  6. Cosmos
  7. Borage



 All pictures are from Pixabay Public Domain Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment