Friday 11 July 2014

Mornings with World Cup Football 2014

Early morning magic (Pixabay Public Domain Photos)


I like mornings…under the tree in my yard when the sun just shines over the yonder hills and birds are still practicing their notes in the darkness of the dawn. 

I like my coffee and the smell of breakfast Mom is preparing. I like the gently opening door as breeze pushes its way into the room.



Great things happen when you open the newspaper. At least, those are things I would never dream of doing. The World Cup Football, the Budget presented by the Parliament and Commonwealth Games at Glasgow…everyone is hoping something spectacular will happen again (like the German  7 – 1 victory over Brazil) in World Cup Football 2014.

I like breakfast and I like my blog. Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment